Monday, December 14, 2009

career-ing

Interning is like dating a career. That said, I'm not sure if miniature making is the "love of my life" career. It seems to be more like a "eh... I could live with this" career - enjoyable, but that industry tends towards a certain kind of stress that could really get under my skin in the long run. Sooo... we'll see.

In other news: I have an interview tomorrow at the La Habra Children's Museum! It's not an amazing job pay-wise, but that's what I get for interviewing for a non-profit. On the same note, this job definitely appeals to me because of the work it does for the community (as non-profits tend to do). The museum encourages kids to be curious and explore the world around them.

Curiosity and exploration... that's where art starts, if you ask me.

No comments: